Mmm…it’s finally summer! Okay, maybe not quiet yet. But it sure will feel like summer when you try out these tropical turkey burgers. They are delicious!
Tropical Turkey Burgers
- 1.25 to 1.5 lbs. of lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce
- 1 tsp. of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- For toppings: Canned pineapple rings and guacamole (and buns if desired!)
- Mix the turkey, red pepper, egg, soy sauce, onion powder, black pepper and thyme in a pan.
- Roll the ground meat mixture into 4 to 5 patties. (Or smaller ones for sliders!)
- Grill until cooked through.
- To grill pineapple – drain from can and grill on each side from 3 to 5 minutes on a HIGH heat.
So, you want to know my guacamole trick on lazy days?
If you try this recipe, I’d love to know what you think!